Stay Connected to Your Patients. Increase Revenue for Your Practice.
The RPM365 platform makes it easy for you and your patients to take advantage of the many benefits of Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM).
We’ve created a user-friendly turnkey system to allow healthcare professionals to more frequently engage with patient data, utilizing physiologic monitoring devices to manage patient conditions while taking advantage of additional revenue opportunities.
From setting up patients with their mobile app and devices, to robust data management and reporting, to streamlining the CPT code reimbursement process, RPM365 is your full-service solution.
Patients can easily set up RPM365 in the doctor’s office to ensure their monitoring devices are correctly connected to the app on their phone.
- More engaged in their health and better reporters of triggers, symptoms and concerns
- More connected to their health care team
- Easy one-click access to your patient portal
- Patient will be alerted to call HCP or 911 if symptoms indicate immediate treatment
- More than 50 supported monitoring devices provide added convenience
The RPM365 mobile app gathers real-time physiologic data from your patients using glucometers, blood pressure cuffs, scales and pulse oximeters.
Monthly Patient Data Transmission and Monitoring
RPM365 implementation is quick and easy so your practice can access the benefits of RPM right away.
Benefits for Your Practice
- Get meaningful data to guide conversations in the office and for timely intervention
- Our turnkey system easily integrates with office workflow
- EHR integrations including Epic, Cerner, Meditech, Allscripts, eCW, NextGen, and many more
- Message patients directly from your dashboard
Simple to Manage
- Our dedicated support team will ensure platform stability, data security, and guidance to patients and providers
- Daily reminders to patients to help encourage health monitoring and CPT code compliance
- Downloadable reimbursement reports assist with the CPT code reimbursement process
Average Annual RPM Revenue
The RPM365 platform provides you with easy-to-use reports of your patients who are eligible for the following RPM CPT code reimbursements.*
CPT Code 99453
Remote monitoring of physiologic parameter(s) (eg, weight, blood pressure, pulse oximetry, respiratory flow rate), initial; set-up and patient education on use of equipment.
CPT Code 99454
Monthly Data Transmission
$69 per patient/month
Remote monitoring of physiologic parameter(s) (eg, weight, blood pressure, pulse oximetry, respiratory flow rate), initial; device(s) supply with daily recording(s) or programmed alert(s) transmission, each 30 days.
CPT Code 99457
$54 per patient/month
Remote physiologic monitoring treatment management services, clinical staff/physician/other qualified healthcare professional time in a calendar month requiring interactive communication with the patient/caregiver during the month; first 20 minutes.
CPT Code 99458
$43 per patient/month
Remote physiologic monitoring treatment management services, clinical staff/physician/other qualified healthcare professional time in a calendar month requiring interactive communication with the patient/caregiver during the month; each additional 20 minutes.
CPT Code 99091
$59 per patient/month
Collection and interpretation of physiologic data (eg, ECG, blood pressure, glucose monitoring) digitally stored and/or transmitted by the patient and/or caregiver to the physician or other qualified health care professional, qualified by education, training, licensure/regulation (when applicable) requiring a minimum of 30 minutes of time, each 30 days.
*Codes listed are based on CMS’s 2020 definitions. Other codes are continually reviewed for possible addition to the platform. Rates listed are averages and may vary by region.