Harness the Benefits of RPM
The RPM365 platform makes it easy for you and your patients to take advantage of the many benefits of Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM).
We’ve created a user-friendly turnkey system to allow healthcare professionals to more frequently engage with patient data, utilizing FDA-approved physiologic monitoring devices to manage patient conditions while taking advantage of additional revenue opportunities.
From setting up patients with their mobile app and devices, to robust data management and reporting, to streamlining the CPT code reimbursement process, RPM365 is your full-service solution.
Patients can easily set up RPM365 in the doctor’s office to ensure their monitoring devices are correctly connected to the app on their phone.
- More engaged in their health and better reporters of triggers, symptoms and concerns
- More connected to their health care team and a community of patients like them
- Easy one-click access to your patient portal
- Patient will be alerted to call HCP or 9-1-1 if symptoms indicate immediate treatment.
Average Annual RPM Revenue
Monthly Patient Data Transmission and Monitoring
We make RPM365 simple to manage by providing…
- 24/7 support to ensure platform stability, data security, oversight of the community, and guidance to HCP dashboard users
- Weekly messaging to patients and HCP to encourage engagement and create activity
- a dedicated RPM365 specialist to oversee all ongoing services and be the HCP’s point-of-contact for all platform support needs
- Get meaningful data to guide conversations in the office or for timely intervention
- Turnkey system easily integrates with office workflow
- Seamless EHR integration available
- Easily message patients directly within the app
- Practice promotion opportunities in the app and patient dashboard
The RPM365 mobile app gathers real-time physiologic data from your patients using FDA-approved wireless glucometers, blood pressure cuffs, scales and pulse oximeters.
We provide you with an easy-to-use report of your current patients who are eligible for the following RPM CPT code reimbursements.
CPT Code 99453
Remote monitoring of physiologic parameter(s) (eg, weight, blood pressure, pulse oximetry, respiratory flow rate), initial; set-up and patient education on use of equipment.
Monthly Data Transmission
$69 per patient/month
CPT Code 99454
Remote monitoring of physiologic parameter(s) (eg, weight, blood pressure, pulse oximetry, respiratory flow rate), initial; device(s) supply with daily recording(s) or programmed alert(s) transmission, each 30 days.
$54 per patient/month
CPT Code 99457
Remote physiologic monitoring treatment management services, 20 minutes or more of clinical staff/physician/other qualified healthcare professional time in a calendar month requiring interactive communication with the patient/caregiver during the month.