A study published by the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology suggests that remote patient monitoring may be an effective tool in treating postpartum hypertension.
Read More »
- RPM Helps with Postpartum Blood Pressure Monitoring May 27, 2021
- RPM Does More Than Help Patients — Here’s What It Does for Healthcare Workers May 13, 2021
- Remote Patient Monitoring for Cardiovascular Disease April 7, 2021
- 91% of Study Respondents Recommend RPM for Postpartum Hypertension Monitoring March 29, 2021
- Remote Patient Monitoring Leads to Sustained Reduction in HbA1c Levels March 8, 2021