Managing cardiovascular disease (CVD) with remote patient monitoring (RPM) has shown significant improvement in patient outcomes. Data indicate that the use of RPM devices can lead to reductions in blood pressure, predict HF decompensation, and detect arrhythmia early to enable faster interventions.
Read More »
- Remote Patient Monitoring for Cardiovascular Disease April 7, 2021
- 91% of Study Respondents Recommend RPM for Postpartum Hypertension Monitoring March 29, 2021
- Remote Patient Monitoring Leads to Sustained Reduction in HbA1c Levels March 8, 2021
- Build Back Practice Revenue with Remote Patient Monitoring February 17, 2021
- How to Use Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) for Chronic Conditions January 22, 2021