Managing cardiovascular disease (CVD) with remote patient monitoring (RPM) has shown significant improvement in patient outcomes. Data indicate that the use of RPM devices can lead to reductions in blood pressure, predict HF decompensation, and detect arrhythmia early to enable faster interventions.
Read More »
- Ready for RPM: A 2021 Remote Patient Monitoring Study Reveals High Patient Receptivity July 20, 2021
- RPM Improves Adherence in Postpartum Hypertensive Patients June 24, 2021
- RPM Does More Than Help Patients — Here’s What It Does for Healthcare Workers May 13, 2021
- Remote Patient Monitoring for Cardiovascular Disease April 7, 2021
- 91% of Study Respondents Recommend RPM for Postpartum Hypertension Monitoring March 29, 2021