The importance of remote patient monitoring (RPM) and telehealth could not be better demonstrated than by the effectiveness they have shown in improving patient care at an urban health center in Ohio.
Read More »
- Ready for RPM: A 2021 Remote Patient Monitoring Study Reveals High Patient Receptivity July 20, 2021
- RPM Improves Adherence in Postpartum Hypertensive Patients June 24, 2021
- RPM Does More Than Help Patients — Here’s What It Does for Healthcare Workers May 13, 2021
- Remote Patient Monitoring for Cardiovascular Disease April 7, 2021
- 91% of Study Respondents Recommend RPM for Postpartum Hypertension Monitoring March 29, 2021