Along with clarifying portions of the proposed rule, the 2021 MPFS renders some of the changes during the public health emergency (PHE) permanent and allows others to expire at the end of the PHE. Below, we break down important components of the final rule related to remote patient monitoring (RPM).
Read More »
- How to Use Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) for Chronic Conditions January 22, 2021
- An Urban Health Center Exemplifies 3 Advantages of RPM and Telehealth December 17, 2020
- RPM Impact from Final 2021 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule December 7, 2020
- 3 Benefits of RPM During Pregnancy November 23, 2020
- Experts Weigh in on Telemedicine for Hypertension November 12, 2020