A recent study observed a reduction in hypertension and cardiac events for patients receiving remote blood pressure monitoring and regular telehealth visits with a pharmacist as compared to patients treated with usual care.
Read More »
- Oct. 5th Comment Deadline for CMS Proposed 2021 Physician Fee Schedule September 30, 2020
- Detailed Answers to Your CPT Code Questions September 25, 2020
- Telehealth Expected to Reach $106 Billion in Spending by 2023 September 21, 2020
- Migraine Monitor Named Top 10 App for 2020 September 14, 2020
- RPM for Cardiovascular Disease: American Heart Association Guidance September 10, 2020